PS124-1: Identify basic concepts and principles of psychology.
GEL-7.1: Identify the ethical issues within the field of Psychology.
For this Assignment, you will watch all of the videos listed below, and then select one video to identify basic concepts and principles used in psychology. After reviewing the video, you will complete the Unit 3 template located in Course Documents which will provide you with a connection between the major psychology studies and concepts.
Watch the following:
Then, complete the template in Course Documents answering the following questions:
1. Identify the study (video) you selected.
· Little Albert
· ASCH Conformity Experiments
· Harlow’s Monkey Experiments
· Bandura’s Bobo Doll
· Robber’s Cave Experiment
2. Describe what this study demonstrated about human behavior and mental processes using the results of the study along with information you have learned in Units 1-3. All four chapters will be attached below
3. Explain what is meant by nature versus nurture influences and which ones you see demonstrated in the study.
4. In your own words, describe social observational learning. Is it demonstrated in the study you selected? Why or why not? Explain your reasoning using reference to the study.
5. Do you think this research was ethical or unethical? Explain your reasoning using APA ethical guidelines described in Chapter 1.
Writing Requirements and Guidelines
Your Assignment should be 2-4 pages, not including the Cover and Reference pages.
· Cover page: Provide your name, title of Assignment, course and unit number, and date
· Body: Answer the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs.
· Reference Page: Sources in APA format
All documents are attached. Each Chapter for the first 3 units as well as the template for the assignment
USE ONLY ACADEMIC SOURCES: Use Google Scholar, JSTOR, textbooks, and/or .gov websites to keep the true academic sources in your papers. TURNITIN MUST BE UNDER 20%