Find one article on an issue pertinent to global health. Example topics include (but not limited to) HIV/AIDs, drug resistant TB, malaria, and global warming. The article does not have to be a research article, BUT must be from a reputable source- e.g. Time, NY Times, US News and World Report, Wall Street Journal, nursing journals.
Write a paper which 1) summarizes the article and 2) discusses the implications of the article to community/public health nursing.
Suggested organization of the paper:
- Brief introduction of topic, including name of article, name of source (journal, etc.), author(s)â€™ name and publication date (1 paragraph)
- Summary of the article (2-3 paragraphs)
- Discussion of implications of the article to community/public health nursing. How would you, as a community health nurse, use the information in the article? (2-3 pages)
This is a formal assignment which includes:
1. Title page and reference page are required (according to APA).
2. Proper grammar, spelling, APA are expected.
3. Body of paper should be NO MORE THAN 3-4 type-written pages, double-spaced.