Report guide line:
1) Title page – Topic description (e.g., Introduction to the Scientific Method), date of laboratory (mm/dd/yy), course.section number (10X.0XX), & your name (Freedom Freeman, Jr.).
Laboratory Report format: font – Arial, font style – regular, font size – 11 point, margins – 1 inch, justification – full, spacing – single, paper color – white, ink color – black.
2) Laboratory Questions – All questions must be typed & answered in complete, grammatically correct sentences (no abbreviations, slang, grammatical, or spelling errors).
- Laboratory reports must contain the same headings used in each topic section (e.g., Exercise 1A Heart Rate)
- All tables, graphs, & charts must be computer-generated, appropriately titled & labeled.
- All freehand drawings must be appropriately titled & labeled.
- Do not leave any questions blank. Blank question = “0”
- Insert your computer-generated name (using Microsoft Word Insert, Header or Footer) & a page number (using Microsoft Word Insert, Page Number) on each sheet of paper & staple all sheets together before submitting your document.
- For your records, make copies of all assignments submitted to me.
- If you do not understand these instructions, then talk to me before submitting your 1stlaboratory report for extra credit.
- Each laboratory report should be a professionally typed document.