Write a paper (1,250-1,750 words) describing the approach to care of cancer. In addition, include the following in your paper:
- Describe the diagnosis and staging of cancer.
- Describe at least three complications of cancer, the side effects of treatment, and methods to lessen physical and psychological effects.
- Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
1. An explanation of the diagnosis and staging of cancers is provided that is offered in a detailed manner, while demonstrating higher level or critical thinking.
2. More than three complications of cancer are identified with a comprehensive discussion of available treatments, while demonstrating higher level or critical thinking.
3. Recommendations to address physiological and psychological side effects of care are offered in a detailed manner, while demonstrating higher level or critical thinking.
4. Thesis and/or main claim are comprehensive; contained within the thesis is the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
5. There is a sophisticated construction of paragraphs and transitions. Ideas progress and relate to each other. Paragraph and transition construction guide the reader. Paragraph structure is seamless.
6. Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
7. All format elements are correct.
8. In-text citations and a reference page are complete. The documentation of cited sources is free of error.