Watch the video, The U.S. Congress and Health Policy, and answer the following questions:
- What role does Congress play in the formulation of health policy?
- How does Congress operate?
- What are the various steps in legislation?
- How does a bill become law?
- If you were given the chance to become a Congressman or a Senator, which one would you like to be and why?
Your paper must be three to five double-spaced pages (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Utilize a minimum of two scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the last five years. All sources must be documented in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.