In this two-part assignment.
Part 1: Illustration
Illustrate a particular environmental agent and its effect on the environment. You may use a flow chart, diagram, pictorial, or other instructor-approved format. The illustration should show:
- The vector-borne disease.
- The pathway or chain of the disease.
- The factors that contribute to the spread of the disease.
- The effect of the disease.
Part 2: Narrative
In a short narrative (750 words maximum), do the following:
- Identify the vector-borne disease.
- Explain in detail the factors contributing to global warming.
- Describe the effect of global warming on the incidence and prevalence of the disease.
- Utilize a minimum of three references to support your claims.
Prepare the narrative portion of the assignment according to APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
You are required to submit teh narrative portion of this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
Must be original no plagirism