Quality and clear transparency about quality are the ways of the world these days. Let’s see an example of what’s out there !
- Select two acute care hospitals in your area or state.
- Then, go to Joint Commission: QUALITY CHECK and by using either your zip code or an organization’s name, review and compare quality information on the two hospitals.
- For added bonus, you can also go to Hospital Safety Score here: http://www.hospitalsafetyscore.org/
- Provide a short (1-2 paragraph) report on the following indicators:
- Hospital and ranking or some type of score (if possible).
- Positive factors for the hospital
- Your impressions as a consumer
- Your impressions as a healthcare provider
- NO additional reference required in this Module discussion
- Thurs, Dec 1: Initial post: due (7 points)
- Sun, Dec 4:: Reply posts (2, minimum on 2 different days) due (3 points)
I live in Minnesota.