Your community college has purchased $130,000.00 worth of new simulation technology equipment for your nursing learning lab. You have identified academic contexts that could use the new simulators and made a presentation at the faculty meeting outlining your plans.
This week, your Director of Nursing has asked you to prepare a one-hour lesson plan for an academic session that you identified where the new simulation technology can be used.
- State the goal of your one-hour teaching plan
- Create two objectives for your teaching plan
- Determine how you will utilize the simulation equipment as a teaching strategy
- Identify how you will motivate and engage your learners
- Plan how you will address resistant learners
- Propose an evaluation strategy to assess the group’s learning.
1 1/2 – 2 pages