The purpose of this Assignment is for you to design a method of communicating age appropriate screening guidelines to the appropriate population. This can either be a trifold brochure or a 10 slide PowerPoint presentation.
1. Select a screening test and the age appropriate population at risk.
2. Introduce the screening and why you selected it.
3. Outline the relevant group statistics related to the population as well as the impact of
the group on women’s health.
4. Discuss the issues impacting screening.
Save your document in the following format: Lastname Course Assignment Number.
Example: Henry MN576 Unit 3 assignment
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
· be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
· consult the Grading Rubric to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
· utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
Selected age appropriate screening and population
Thoroughly introduced screening guideline and why it was chosen.
Thoroughly outlined relevant statistics related to the population and screening
Thoroughly discussed the issues impacting screening.
· follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
· be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
· display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
· use APA 6th Edition format.
· be a trifold brochure or a 10 slide PowerPoin®t presentation.
· include references in APA format.