Using the same data set that you used for Lab # 13, Employee Data, complete the following assignment.
Remember, if you do not have much experience using SPSS, or if you feel you need a refresher on how to use it, visit theDr. Borman’s You Tube Video Tutorials (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. This link offers tutorials from the basics (Typing In Data, Descriptive Statistics) to the complex (e.g., Regression Analysis).
- Run an independent samples t-test between the variables ‘gender’ and ‘salary’
- Run a paired samples t-test between the variables ‘salbegin’ and ‘salary’
- Run a linear correlational test using the variables ‘prevexp’ and ‘salary’
- Run a one-way ANOVA using the variables ‘jobcat’ and ‘salary’
- Create a summary outlining what you learned about the data from these analyses
Once you have run your analyses, submit your SPSS output file (as an attachment) and your answer to question # 5.