In a 5- to 10-slide PowerPoint presentation, address the following:
- Provide an overview of the article you selected.
- 1. What population is under consideration?
- 2. What was the specific intervention that was used? Is this a new intervention or one that was already used?
- 3. What were the author’s claims?
- 4. Explain the findings/outcomes of the study in the article. Include whether this will translate into practice with your own clients. If so, how? If not, why?
- 5. Explain whether the limitations of the study might impact your ability to use the findings/outcomes presented in the article. Support your position with evidence-based literature.
The presentation should be 5–10 slides, not including the title and reference slides. Include presenter notes (no more than ½ page per slide) and use tables and/or diagrams where appropriate. Be sure to support your work with specific citations from the article you selected. Support your approach with evidence-based literature.