1. What are quality indicators and why are they important in the nurse’s healthcare organization? 2. Identify the quality indicators or specific National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators (NDNQIs) that the nurse’s healthcare organization monitors/
1. The scholarly paper should be 4-5 pages excluding the title and reference pages.
2. The paper should include level 1 and level 2 headings.
3. The paper should begin with an introductory paragraph that includes a purpose statement.
4. The paper should include a conclusion.
5. Include a minimum of two (2) scholarly peer-reviewed references.
6. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).