Identify the nursing research article components using the Week 5 research template.
Assignment 2: Review of a Nursing Research Article
With the nursing research article selected below that includes a theoretical or conceptual framework and the exploration of a clinical problem. Identify the nursing research article components using the Week 5 research template. (I am attaching article and research template).
Development of a Proactive Care Program (U-CARE) to Preserve Physical Functioning of Frail Older People in Primary Care
The template will be evaluated on the effectiveness of the discussion of the following components. If a component is not present in the article, its absence should be discussed.
•Identify the research problem.
•Identify the research purpose.
•Summarize the review of literature.
•Identify the nursing framework.
•Identify the research questions and hypotheses.
•Identify the variables.
•Identify and discuss the appropriateness of the design.
•Discuss the validity of the research.
•Discuss the efficacy of the study. Did it resolve the question?
•Discuss the legal and ethical issues of the study. Include the use of human subjects and their protection.
•Describe any cultural aspects of the study.
•Describe the sample.
•Describe the procedures.
•Summarize the results.
•Describe how the results of the research may impact future nursing practice.
•Apply the research to the student’s nursing practice.
Use APA format
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria
1. Identifies the research problem.
2. Identifies the research purpose.
3. Summarizes the review of literature.
4. Identifies the nursing framework.
5. Identifies the research questions and hypotheses.
6. Identifies the variables.
7. Identifies and discusses the appropriateness of the design.
8. Discusses the validity of the research.
9. Discusses the efficacy of the study and addresses if study question is resolved.
10. Discusses the legal and ethical issues of the study. Includes the use of human subjects and their protection.
11. Describes any cultural aspects of the study.
12. Describes the sample.
13. Describes the procedures.
14. Summarizes the results.
15. Describes how the results of the research may impact future nursing practice.
16. Applies the research to student’s nursing practice.
17. Formats paper in APA