Health Informatics: Practical Guide Seventh Edition by William R. Hersh (Author), Robert E. Hoyt (Author)
For this assignment, please answer the following questions. Be sure to include the learning objectives listed in the rubric. Also, many assignments require you to use the textbook or outside sources. Be sure to include a reference if you use any source. Your answer should meet the 100-word minimum length requirement.
This assignment is due on Sunday at 11:59 EST.
- Read the chapter readings and go over chapter material
- Answer the following questions:
- Using APA format, define health informatics as stated in the textbook.
- Then, in your own words, define health informatics, and discuss your experience with health informatics or technology in healthcare.
- In your own words, define and discuss the following terms as it relates to the module readings: data, information, and knowledge. Then, give a health-related example of each – data, information, and knowledge (For example – data- 166, information 166 lbs, knowledge – 166 lbs is the average weight of an adult female).
The assignments are checked with TurnItIn. The application checks for similarities in your work and files online. Be sure to paraphrase your ideas. A similarity score of 65% or more will result in a 0 grade for the assignment. Let me know if you have any questions about the similarity scores.