Organize Parts I through III for your strategic plan as follows:
- Reason for your strategic plan
- Part I: Organizational Structure
- Part II: Environmental Analysis and Setting Strategic Goals
- Part III: Financial Plan
Complete Parts IV and V of your strategic plan and add them to Parts I through III.
- Part IV: Implementation
- Similar to your Learning Team assignment last week, describe how you plan to implement your strategic plan. In 700 to 1,050 words, address the following:
- The potential barriers you anticipate and how you plan on overcoming them
- How you will communicate your plan to all the organization’s employees
- Your market entry strategy and the procedure you plan on using to implement your strategic plan
- Part V: Evaluation and Control
- In 700 to 1,050 words, answer the following questions:
- What measurement guidelines should be used to verify strategy effectiveness?
- If your strategy does not go according to plan, at what point would you consider altering the strategic plan you have suggested?
- What tolerance range should be in place that would call for corrective action if exceeded?
- What corrective action would you need to make if the organization’s performance fell outside the tolerance range?
- Submit the assignment as a complete plan, including Parts I through V.
- Cite at least five sources to support your information.
- Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Present a completed strategic plan to the board of directors or funding source of your organization for approval.
- Outline your strategic plan in a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with extensive speaker notes and references.
- Describe why the organization needs a plan and walk the audience through every step in the strategic management process. Include the following:
- How the plan fits with the company’s current mission, vision, and values
- Environmental scanning for competitive advantages
- Setting strategic goals
- Internal dynamic and resource considerations for strategy implementation, including key budget information
- Measurement guidelines
- What feedback considerations the organization should put into place to ensure the success of the company
- Keep your audience in mind and make your strategic plan convincing.
I have attached all the graded paper all are great except for the Strategic Plan Part III and Pre-opening Bundget.
The Strategic Plan Part III Financial Plan submitted previously does was match the company used on the strategic plan part II, Please make some proper corrections to make things right!