For this assignment you will assess the work environment of a client using the screening tool provided in the course. You will apply either the Ecology of Human performance or the Human Activity-Assistive Technology models for the intervention planning. The assignment should include the following:
- Definition of the term Ergonomics
- List and discuss 5 musculoskeletal injuries or nerve injuries commonly seen in the work environment
- One page analysis of the worker’s (client) environment (include cleanliness)
- Completed screening tool – attachment
- Problem list
- Recommendations with rationale applying the preferred model
- In conclusion, explain the importance for an organization to be ergonomically correct
A minimum of 2 scholarly references required. Note: 1. Paper should be up to 3 pages in length, NOT including cover page and reference page.
Reference of either model is mandatory. A minimum of 2 scholarly references required.