For this assignment you will review current research from South’s Online Library and provide a critical evaluation on that research through an annotated bibliography. An annotated bibliography is a brief summary and analysis of the journal article reviewed. For more information on annotated bibliographies please visit Purdue’s OWL: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/614/01/
A total of four annotated bibliographies are to be submitted (not to exceed one page each). The articles must come from nursing scholarly literature and may not be older than 5 years since publication. Please note that the articles must be research based and reflect a qualitative methodology (review our reading assignments). Please use the provided articles, and if you would double check that it meet the grading criteria.
Each annotation must address the following critical elements:
- Explanation of the main purpose and scope of the cited work
- Brief description of the research conducted
- Value and significance of the work (e.g., study’s findings, scope of the research project) as a contribution to the solving the problem of managing or teaching patient self- management of COPD exacerbation.
- Possible shortcomings or bias in the work
- Conclusions or observations reached by the author
- Summary as to why this research lends evidence to support the potential problem identified specific to your role option.
|Assignment 3 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Articles selected are appropriate to role option and support the potential problem identified.||
|Addresses required elements for each of the 4 nursing research articles that provide supportive evidence for the problem.||
|Articles selected meet guidelines (quantitative methodology, nursing scholarly literature, no older than 5 years since publication).||
|Followed APA guidelines for writing style, format, spelling, and grammar.||