In your Collaborative Learning Community, write a paper of 500-1,000 words that describes the national and international implications of the selected health issue. Include the following:
- Scope and depth of the problem.
- Countries that are faring better or worse than others.
- How the United States ranks on this issue in relation to other countries.
- Efforts of the World Health Organization and other agencies on this issue.
- Existing disparities (include race, age, and gender, as appropriate) in relation to the issue: Describe the populations that have emerged as being disadvantaged and why.