1. Identify and explain the structure and function of the central vacuole.
2. Identify and explain the structure and function of the cytoskeleton.
3. Identify and explain the structure and function of flagella and cilia. How do they differ?
4. Usually, cells do very well and function appropriately. However, sometimes, things can and do go wrong. The following question deal with such instances, and I am asking you to think about each question carefully and answer in as much detail as you can.
The apple tree in your yard does not look well, and does poorly in flower, and consequently, apple production. There are a number of possibilities that could cause this: Assume that the problem lies in the malfunction of the chloroplasts in the leaves. Explain in detail how that would affect the tree.
5. Please watch and discuss:
Diffusion and Osmosis