Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including detailed speaker notes, and images on traditional and contemporary psychodynamic theories. Include the following for each theory:
- A description of the main propositions
- A description of the main components
- An analysis of the strengths and limitations
- An explanation of how the theories are similar to one another
- An explanation of how the theories differ from one another
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.